Jumaat, 6 Julai 2012

✿ Say Good Bye To Acne (ESKINOL FACIAL DEEP CLEANSER) ✿


My beauty product that I can't live with out. Most of all it's cheap and easy to find anywhere ( probably ) 
I've been used it since I was still in high school. Now I'm 32 years old, almost 18years I'm still using the same product and the same brand. Start after I got my 1st menstruation, my face covered with acne, getting red and most of all I like to squeezing my pimple.

Thanks to my grandma recommendation to using 'Eskinol Facial Cleaser' and plus Clyndamycin (generic name): Dalacin-C (brand name). Used it twice a day. 

Start from that day my pores starts to minimize and then my acne dried up. The blemishes comes after the pimple clearing stage. Just continue using those formula and get a clearer and pimple free face! :-)

Now, I happy about it. Say bye-bye to pimple :-)







Testimonial from my lovely customer



ESKINOL PURE LEMON EXTRACT
.
· Enriched with essential lemon oil which helps prevent pimples.
· Able to removes dirt and excess oils, leaving the skin pimple-free .
.
Recommend :
I would recommend this to those with OILY skin as this really controls oil and helps keep the skin stay cool and refresh.


ESKINOL PAPAYA SMOOTH WHITE
.
· Enriched with the natural skin whitening properties of real Papaya.
· Able to removes dirt and excess oils, leaving the skin looking clearer, whiter and younger.
.
.
Recommend :
I would recommend this to those who often wears heavy makeup as this really digs down and remove all those nasty dirt effectively .


ESKINOL CUCUMBER EXTRACT
.
·Enriched with Vitamin A and E, which help maintain skin’s natural moisture
·Contains real cucumber ingredients for a naturally cool and refreshed skin
.·Removes deep-seated dirt and excess oils to help prevent pimples.
.
.
Recommend :
I would recommend this to those who suffers from acne irritation that leads to redness as this really has the ability to tone down the redness effectively. At the same time, it also calm the irritated skin by keeping it hydrated.


ESKINOL CLASSIC WHITE
.
·Removes deep seated dirt, excess oil and makeup with micro-cleanse antibacterial formula
·Whitens when used continually
·With Mineral grains to unclog pores and help protect skin from blackheads
.
.
Recommend :
I would recommend this to those who are suffering from blackheads(especially on the nose areas) This really helps eliminate those nasty blackheads effectively.
.

ESKINOL CALAMANSI
.
· Helps whiten skin and prevent pimples
· Enriched with the natural skin whitening and cleansing properties of real calamansi.
· Contains Vitamin C to keep skin healthy.
.
.
Recommend :
I would recommend this to those who have plenty of dark spots or brown patches as this really helps lighten the areas quite effectively. This will not work OVERNIGHT! But you’ll definitely notice some improvement on the 7th or 10th days of continuous usage.
.

ESKINOL PIMPLE FIGHTING 
  •         Dries up pimples as early as 3days
  •        With Vitamin B3  that helps lighten pimples marks
  •         Contains anti-bacterial formular, Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Extracts
My Reviews:
·         Might feel a bit sting and skin becomes reddish on initial application but would go away after 10-20 seconds
·         Dries up acne/pimples in just 3 days tried and tested!
·         It makes my skin dry and peel slightly but it doesn’t makes my skin flaky
·         Able to clear cystic acnes/pimple around 7-10days, but would leave brown patches/pimple mark

Recommend:
I would recommend this to those with oily and acne prone skin as this really helps heals pimples fast.  But there’s a downside on this, this is extremely harsh as it contains high alcohol content which may lead to redness and peeling of skin. If you have extra sensitive skin, please apply this only to acne’s affected areas.



ESKINOL ICE PORE MINIMIZING

l         Removes deep seated dirt, excess oil and make-up thoroughly
l         With Ice Cool Acives to instantly minimize pores

Recommend :
I would recommend this to those who have enlarged pores as this really minimizes pores quite effectively.


PRICE:
75 ML : RM 8
135 ML : RM 11
225 ML: RM 15

Not including Postage Fee


Order?
Whatsapp/SmS: 013 5517840

2 ulasan:

  1. may i know where did you buy the Dalacin C capsule? in KK area?many thanks!

    BalasPadam
  2. Not very sure, coz i buy directly from Phillippines, Pamela.

    BalasPadam

Thank you